The 2019 Fremantle Business Awards
We invite you to be an active part of our connected business community and nominate yourself or an outstanding Fremantle Business today. Entries are officially open for the 2019 Fremantle Business Awards with nominations closing at 5pm on 30 April 2019.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entrants to have engaged in business activities within the greater Fremantle region for at least 12 months prior to the application.
- An entrant can be nominated in as many categories as they like.
- Entrants that have won a category for 3 consecutive years will be ineligible to enter that category for a 2-year period. However, entrants are eligible to enter a different category or categories.
- Entrants must have a current ABN.
- Submissions must be completed on the official PDF form.
- Additional information in the form of attachments (e.g. marketing brochures) is permitted.
- At least 5 high-resolution images (minimum
of 300ppi), should accompany the application. These images will be used for visual display on the night of the Awards Ceremony.
- Entrants must provide a high-resolution company logo in digital format (minimum of 300ppi) at time of submission.
- All questions must be answered under the heading provided. Entrants must state the question then answer within the submission. Unanswered questions will attract zero points.
- Entrants are encouraged to include images and visual aids such as graphs to support the application.
- Please submit one cover page and entry form per category entered.
A $215.00 registration fee applies per entry. This fee includes 1 × complimentary ticket per entry to this year’s Awards Ceremony, valued at $155.
Registration and submissions must be finalised by close of business 5pm Tuesday, 30 April 2019.
The information contained in submissions will remain strictly confidential and will only be accessible by the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce elected judging panel for the individual entry category.